As the Horizon 2020 unrolls, the European Commission now specifically requires projects to have a clear and
efficient communication and dissemination strategy, to both maximise projects impact by targeting stakeholders
and promote them to a wide range of audiences.
Our agency is ready to take full responsibility for your “communication and dissemination activities” work
package. Our team of experienced communicators, designers and developers will help you write the proposal
and implement our designated activities when the project starts.
Our activities range from:
- creating a visual identity for your project, giving it a very professional and identifiable look
- creating the right communication materials (flyers, brochures, infographics, videos…) cleverly targeted to reach the designated audiences (media, general public, scientific community and the industry)
- designing and regularly updating the project‘s website to give the project an online presence that will last and to share results
- implementing your intranet solution for optimal project management
- handling press relations to target all kinds of media and amplify the project impact
- developing a social media strategy to best suit the needs of your project team.
Nevuli is looking to enter the consortium as the partner in charge of all communication and dissemination